Key Area of Responsbilities:
- Provide supervision to the London OSS technicians.
- Act as a point of escalation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for SLA achievement for dedicated key accounts.
- Work closely with the Head of Delivery Services to identify new products and services which can provide new business opportunities to the department.
- Working alongside the customer service management team to provide service management to local accounts.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Delivery Services department.
- Identify training requirements within local delivery teams.
- Performance management of local delivery teams.
- Work with HR team to manage issues within local delivery team.
- Assist the Head of Delivery Services in budget planning, governance, reporting and forecasting.
- Management of projects delivered to both internal and external customers.
- Chair and contribute to meetings for both internal and external customers.
- Work with internal service towers to transition new IT service accounts into the business.
- Actively promote Health and Safety procedures and policies within the team.
- Actively promote Client Championship program.
- Identify efficiencies within service delivery.
- Work with the Management Team to develop and measure departmental OLA’s and KPI’s.
- Contribute to the departments ongoing quality assurance targets.
- Actively promote the business core values.
- ITIL V3 accreditation within agreed timescale.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience of dealing with team personnel issues.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM toolsets.
Location: London Region
To apply for this position, please send us an email.